Monday 18 December 2006

I Still can't fathom my way into this blog page. If I type the www name they have given me they say its not available. I try to sign in and they tell me my password is wrong. Will I ever get the hang of it????? I am nearly ready for Christmas all I need are a few bits and bobs and to go and collect my Mummy on Thursday and then everything will be in place, once she is over here the weather can do what is likes for the week. She lives just over 100 miles away so Hubby has taken the day off work so we can go and collect her and drop a few gifts off to people along the way. As she is going out on Saturday after Christmas we are taking her back the Thursday (no good at dates) She has a better social life at 90 than I do. I must go as hubbys dinner is not on yet, just as well he has sandwiches during the day to keep him going because dinner is sometimes later, but not that often. I will try to find my way back into this system another day. I still haven't found out how to put a 3 inch wide sleeve onto the back of a quilted wallhanging I have done. Can any-one help????


LILY

No comments: