Saturday 30 December 2006

30th December 2006

We had a lovely Christmas even if it was quiet. My Mummy has now gone home, we took her on Thursday. I really miss having her here and I would have kept her for longer if she had wanted to stay. She is going out tonight so needed to make sure she was home in plenty of time. We never got out and about too often because of the weather being either foggy or cold. We did make it out for a meal on the 27th though. The daughter and her partner came over on Boxing Day so I cooked two Christmas dinners. Thank goodness for the dishwasher. I bought Hubby a Sat Nav. I wish I hadn't. Today we have been trying to set it up and like all men with new toys he doesn't wait for the instructions on how to use it he just carries on touching the screen and getting too far ahead and then he has to re-set it so we can start again. He said "Can you print the instructions off for me". What he forgot to mention was that it was 140 pages, just as well the printer didn't respond. Then I had to sort out the printing problem and that meant -un-installing and re-installing. All in a days work (ha ha). Sewing has had to take a back seat while I have been trying to sort his sat nav out. One day things will go right. I am still having difficulties on getting into my blog spot and I know I am putting the right user name and password but it just doesn't seem to want to know so I have to keep re-setting my password. I also have not found out how to attach a 3inch wide sleeve to a quilted wall hanging I am doing. Can anyone out there help me with this quest as it is important and I am running out of time. I am looking forward to my quilting group starting up again in the new year. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all who reads this. I tried to attach a photo of a finished quilt I had done but don't know how to attach it. Need a knowledgeable person who has a lot of patience.

LILY

No comments: