Thursday 11 January 2007

Bad Day

It seems to be along time since I wrote my last blog page. My Hubby has sorted his Sat Nav now I have printed off the instructions for him. He then decided to re-tune the digi-box, well you can guess what happened. He picked me up on Tuesday evening from my quilting group meeting to say he had started to re-tune it but it had got stuck on the scanning so he had switched it off. We got home and re-started the scanning as we could not receive anything through the box. It took half an hour to scan but did not hold its memory. By this time it was ten thirty and as Hubby gets up early in the morning (and I was getting annoyed) I suggested we leave it. I had a look the next day and I don't know what I did but managed to get it working again. I have now made him promise not to touch it. Today I am having a bit of an off day. I ate a couple of chocolates so now I have a headache that I can't seem to shift. I am a migraine sufferer so I should have known better. I have plodded on with the day, I even went to lunch with my Daughter thinking maybe the outside air would make it go away and I have taken one of my majic tablets but it hasn't helped so I think and early night to try to sleep it off before it becomes a really bad one. So with that information I will now close for the day. It is windy and raining here with the winds supposed to be around 50 miles an hour. There was some trees blown over when I went out and our front fence had another piece broken off it, was it the wind or was it the vandals ???????

No comments: