Friday 26 January 2007

Life

I bought a new battery and my car is now going well. I hated not being able to get out and about. Have had another busy week, mainly sitting at my computer, keeping in touch with people. I still don't have the volume fixed on my computer which is good because Hubby can't tell how late I go to bed. The kitchen fitters arrived on Monday to finish off the kitchen that I complained about a year ago. They never turned up last Thursday as promised and didn't phone to apologise. They fixed the leaking tap and put a new upright on the corner cupboard but they had ordered the wrong depth of drawer. They will have to come back so I told them I would see them in a year. I think they took as a joke, but was it a joke? The headache of last week turned into sinus problems and I needed corks to stop a runny nose. I am a lot better now. The Quilt Group meeting went well and we have completed one corner of the New York Beauty, our homework is to complete the whole circle. I am not sure what I am going to use if for when I have finished it (if ever). This may be my first UFO. My Daughter and her Partner came over for dinner last night which I always enjoy. I don't have much to write about this week. I found a pattern for a Clarice Cliff plate which I am getting the materials together for. I bought a small rotary cutter to try my wavy edge ruler but I haven't found the time to use it yet, I will make an effort this week-end. The weather has not been too good with the snow but I don't think we got it as bad as some so we must count our blessings. Hubby nearly got hit by another car on the way to work yesterday morning, the other car must have braked to hard and slid a little out onto the main road. He got up a little earlier today just in case the weather was worse. All is quiet on the Sat Nav front no more problems with it as yet. I must have been busy this week without realising it because the laundry and ironing are up to date so is all the housework. Must be having a good week or a guilty conscience for neglecting it due to sewing projects. Maybe my Sister-in-Law has the day off and will pop round and we can out to lunch. I haven't done lunch with her since she came back from her holiday in Australia. I have tooth ache that I keep fighting because I hate the dentist since having a tooth removed not so long ago. Keep my fingers crossed. Must go as I need to go into the town. Maybe more next week and hopefully more interesting thing to write about. Still no comments....is any-one out there?

No comments: